1. What is spot trading?
Spot trading is the transactions between digital currencies. One asset is the base asset and the other is the quote asset. The spot trading is between the quote asset and the base asset.
2. What is trading pair?
Trading pair is two digital assets that can be exchanged. For example, in the trading pair of "YLB/USDT", YLB is the quote asset and USDT is the quote asset. You can use USDT to buy YLB, or you can sell YLB to USDT, which is the mostly used stablecoin pegged with U.S. dollar at a ratio of 1:1.
3. What is Maker and Taker?
Maker: If your order's purchase price < last sell price, or your order's sell price > the last purchase price, then your order will not be traded immediately. This increases the depth of the market, so you are the maker.
Taker: If your order's purchase price > last sell price, or your order's sell price < the last purchase price, then your order will be traded immediately. This decreases the depth of the market, so you are the taker.
No matter you are the maker or taker, the spot fee rate on Tokencan is the same, that is 0.2%.
4. What's the spot trading fee rate on Tokencan?
Tokencan will charge 0.2% fee for each order no matter its a purchase order or a selling order. However, if you use YLB, utility token of Tokencan, to pay the fee, 50% discount will be given. Please login Tokencan account - personal center - account management - Use YLB to pay trading fee.
5. Why I cannot enter buy/sell amount?
Please ensure there's sufficient balance in your account. If it's insufficient, you are unable to enter the amount.
6. Why I still cannot trade even though I have bought my USDT?
The USDT you bought from OTC trading is in your fiat account. You must transfer the USDT from fiat account to spot account before trading.
7. Where can I view my Order History?
You visit "Order" - "Spot Order" - "Order History" to view.
8. Where can view my IEO history on Tokencan?
Please visit "Asset" - "Spot Account" -"Fund statement" - "Innovation area" to view.
Please visit "Asset" - "Spot Account" -"Fund statement" - Click "statement type on the right upper corner" - "Innovation"
9. Why I cannot view my order history on my APP?
For example, if you want view you order history of BTC/USDT trading pair, you shall first enter BTC/UST trading page. Click "All" on the right side of the open order, then click the "Order History" on the right upper corner.
10. Why my trades history is different from my order history?
Transaction is often completed by several orders, so you can sum the total and see if the total is same as your order amount.
11. Why my order is not be traded for a long period of time?
We should know that in spot trading the buy order and the sell order will be matched before being transacted. That is to say, only when the price of the buy order and the sell order is the same, the transaction can be done. If you want to trade as soon as possible, you can directly take the last buy/sell order.
12. Is there market order feature?
Sorry, the market order is under development. You can only place limit orders at the moment.
13. How can I add my favorite trading pairs?
You can search the trading pair in the search box and click "☆" icon on the right side to add it into your favorite list.
14. Why the percentage of price change is positive but the K-line shows negative price action?
That because the percentage starts to be counted at 00:00 (GMT+8) each day, but the K-line is updated at 08:00 (GMT+8).
15. Can I set technical indexes on the trading page of Tokencan APP?
Sorry, the feature is under development. Please be stay tuned.
16. How to set Night mode on APP?
Please enter "Personal center" - "Setting" - "Skin mode" to select Night mode.
17. When the daily trading volume starts to be counted?
At 00:00 (GMT+8) each day
18. When the 24h change percentage starts to be counted?
At 00:00 (GMT+8) each day
19. When does the K-line of Tokencan started to be updated each day?
At 08:00 (GMT+8) each day