1. Basic Product: 5-year-term Filecoin hash power at the price of 366 USDT/T, with a soft cap of 5T. The Lowest price of all!
- the users can acquire 32% mining yield per T each day (the remaining 68% mining yield is paid for FIL pledging users and O&M fees of mining machine)
- Every 192 T is a group-purchase unit. If a unit is formed successfully, a 35% purchase fee (128 USDT/T) will be returned to the unit participants and the inviters.
2. Upgrade the Basic Product: Pay 15 FIL/T as pledging and package fee
- the users can acquire 80% mining yield per T each day (20% for O&M and custodian fee)
- the mining yield will be distributed into the user’s wallet every Monday. Users are able to deposit, withdraw, or sell the yield at any time.
- Cell: the group-purchase unit of Filecoin hash power. Each cell is constituted by 192T;
- Cell-chain: Cell-chain is formed by cells. When the first cell meets the requirement, the second is created; when the second cell meets the requirement, the third cell is created…
- Main Cell: The very first cell of a cell-chain. The creation of the Main Cell is not restricted by 192T, but limited time (similar to crowdfunding in a limited period of time).
- Sale price: 366 USDT / T Filecoin Hash Power (Not including tax)
- Terms to create the Main Cell: the applicant shall have an average holding of YLB no less than 20,000 in the past 30 days, or locked over 20,000 YLB in T-bonus.
- Cell Chain: After the Main Cell is formed, the hash-power hard cap is 192T starting from the second Cell. When 192T is reached, the third Cell will be formed and the balance from the second Cell will be included in the third Cell automatically.
- Multiple Cell-chains: Each Main Cell stands for a cell chain. After purchasing hash power, the system will hint the user to choose a Cell-chain to join. If joining a cell chain, there will be returns; if not, there will be no returns.
- Returns calculation: When a cell is completed (i.e. 192T hash-power is reached), the group-purchase price is formed. It is 238 USDT / T. The difference between the original price and the group purchase price (128 USDT / T) will be returned to the cell participants and the inviters.
- Returns Distribution: 50% of the price difference amount will be returned to the cell participants, and the other 50% to the inviters.
- Buy hash-power with the returns: the system will hint to the user whether to invest the returns for new hash power to join a new cell.
See the explanation picture below:
*USDT Address (ERC)
*USDT Address (TRC)
5-year-term Hash Power: 366 USDT / T
*After purchase, please send the following information to Tokencan support staff:
3. Purchased hash power (T):
4. Paid amount:
5. Contact information:
6. Transfer certificate:
*The mining yield will start to be calculated 28 days after the starting date of March 25, and the yield will be distributed weekly.
Digital-asset investment is subject to high risks with large price volatility. Please assess your risk tolerance and make investment carefully. Tokencan will spare no effort to select quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.
Find us on:
Twitter: T Net-Tokencan (@Tokencan) / Twitter